[Question #143006]: Import error ctypes

New question #143006 on DOLFIN:

I'm trying to run the navier-stokes pde demo.py and the console says there is no module "ctypes"
I think i saw ctypes in the fenics directory, but i'm not sure which one it needs or how to direct the console to access that module.
heres what the fenics console returned:

C:\FEniCS\share\dolfin\demo\pde\navier-stokes\python>python demo.py
'inport site' failed; use -v for traceback
  File "demo.py", line 13, in <module>
     from dolfin import*
  File "C:\FEniCS\lib\site-packages\dolfin\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    import dolfin.common.dynamicloadmpi
  File "C:\FEniCS\lib\site-packages\dolfin\common\dynamicloadmpi.py", line 8, in <module>
   import ctypes
ImportError: No module named ctypes