Re: Copyrights and change of license

Seems that was a very good idea! The list is now complete.

We'll wait a couple of days until everyone's has had a chance to look
at the consent forms:

  http://www.fenicsproject.org/pub/copyright/forms/

Then we will start sending out requests for signed forms. Johannes
will be handling the administration: collecting + scanning forms and
putting them on the web page.