Re: [Question #143028]: binaries for mac don't work

Question #143028 on DOLFIN changed:

Stig Larsson is still having a problem:
Thanks Anders.

Yes, I have an old installation of fenics.  How do I uninstall it?

Yes, I forgot that I should open the terminal using the fenics app.
In fact, it fails to open with a warning that I am using the wrong
python.

Johannes also pointed this out.  But how do I change to the correct
python?

My ~/.profile is

test -r /sw/bin/init.sh && . /sw/bin/init.sh

export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8

source ~/Work/FEniCS/dolfin-0.9.0/dolfin.conf

I have no  ~/.bashrc. It points to the old fenics.  Regards.  /stig