[Question #146389]: Stable Version of DOLFIN (0.9.9) for Windows

Question #146389 on DOLFIN changed:

Description changed to:
Hi there,

I have been in contact with Dr. Rognes regarding the adaptivity module
of DOLFIN. In order to resolve the issue I was having, she has
recommended that I obtain a stable version (0.9.9) of the windows
installer of DOLFIN. My original copy of the installer is from the
fenicsproject.org website and, since it is not a stable version, it may
be the reason for some errors when the solver enters the adaptive phase.

Dr Rognes has referred me here, to ask if an installer for version 0.9.9
is available on the windows and Mac platform. Thank you very much. Many
thanks and much appreciation go to the developer team's for their
efforts.

Best regards,
Robert G. Cerff