[Question #146389]: Stable Version of DOLFIN (0.9.9) for Windows

New question #146389 on DOLFIN:

Hi there,

I have been in contact with Dr. Rognes regarding the adaptivity module of DOLFIN. In order to resolve the issue I was having, she has recommended that I obtain a stable version (0.9.9) of the windows installer of DOLFIN. My original copy of the installer is from the fenicsproject.org website and, since it is not a stable version, it may be the reason for some errors when the solver enters the adaptive phase.

Dr Rognes has referred me here, to ask if an installer for version 0.9.9 is available on the windows and Mac platform. I greatly appreciate the any help from the developer team.

Thanks in advance,
Robert G. Cerff