Re: [Question #146389]: Stable Version of DOLFIN (0.9.9) for Windows

On 02/22/2011 12:07 PM, Johannes Ring wrote:
Question #146389 on DOLFIN changed:

Johannes Ring proposed the following answer:
Sorry, the Windows (and Mac) installer is currently only available with
the development version of DOLFIN. However, the installer is not up-to-
date so your problem might have been fixed in the latest code. I don't
know but I can rebuild the installer with the latest development
packages and you can then check to see if your problem is resolved. I
will let you know when the new installer is ready for download.

The functionality of interest is present (and well-tested) in dolfin-0.9.9 and not present (and not tested) in the main developmental dolfin.

How hard is it to make packages for 0.9.9?

--
Marie