Re: [Question #146389]: Stable Version of DOLFIN (0.9.9) for Windows

Question #146389 on DOLFIN changed:

Robert Gary Cerff is still having a problem:
Thank you both very much for the quick responses. I am glad to see that
the original error has been remedied. The new exception thrown by DOLFIN
now makes much more sense now. Thank you Dr. Rognes!

What would be the best way to proceed from here and get past the issue
of the missing CGAL? My simple goal is to run the adaptive example that
is located in the undocumented demos.

Many thanks once more,

Robert