Re: [Question #148708]: Switched from Windows 7 -> Ubuntu to run FEniCS

Question #148708 on DOLFIN changed:

Kyle Williston is still having a problem:
Thank you Anders,

I am still having a few troubles. I do not think my python is setup
correctly for the installed FEniCS modules. After writing a small
program following the tutorial I receive the following error message:

'from: can't read /var/mail/dolfin'

Followed by syntax errors because the functions such as UnitSquare did
not get imported properly. I am sure this is because I did not setup a
path in python to look for dolfin and I am unsure how to do this
exactly.

Thanks again!

Kyle