Re: [Question #150036]: how do I get the parameters of a computation?

Question #150036 on DOLFIN changed:

Anders Logg proposed the following answer:
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 05:15:33PM -0000, Dupront wrote:
> Question #150036 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/150036
>
> Dupront gave more information on the question:
>

>  OK I was only playing with the hyperelasticity python example.
>  I just noticed that the ffc compilation run on the ufl file associated
>  to the equivalent c++ test provides useful information ...
>
>   Is there a way to get some of this information running the python test ?

Set the debug level of the form compiler to get the output and run
instant-clean first (to clean out the cache of old form files).

Run the Python command info(parameters, True) to see which parameters
are available.