Re: curved elements

Peter Brune claims to have solved this by a small addition to the form
language that automatically expresses the curved elements as a mapping
and expands appropriately (and invisible to the user) those mappings
to yield a form that may then be assembled. The higher order geometry
is then expressed as a vector-field on the mesh.

Perhaps Peter can be pushed to polish up on his code and submit it.