Re: [Question #149904]: numerical integration

Question #149904 on DOLFIN changed:

Dupront gave more information on the question:

 I have an additional question regarding integration rules.

 Playing with the c++ hyperelasticity demo, I started running the test
with the largangien element of order 1. Than I tried the element of order 2. I noticed
that with element of order 2 the assembly phase was really long.
Looking at the array of quadrature weights in the
file HyperElasticity.h, the size was 1 in the case
of elements of order 1 and 125 in the case of elements of order 2.
Why 125 ? I would have expected a smaller number.
I guess there is something that I don't understand.
If somebody could be nice enough to help me with that ...

Thanks a lot.