Re: [Question #156430]: Maxwell Equations Non-homogenoous Dirichlet BC

Question #156430 on DOLFIN changed:

Description changed to:
Hello,

      I was wondering if anyone can answer this question.
I need to solve for the follow PDE:

        \nabla \times \nabla E - k^2 E = 0
       (curl(curl(E)) - k^2 E = 0

with BC   n \times E = F
E is a vector field
F is a vector field
k^2 is a constant (k^2 is not an eigenvalue)
this is in the interior of a 3D surface (presumably smooth)
n is the outward normal  to the surface.

This is the cavity problem for Maxwell Equation's  with non-homgenous Dirichlet BC.
How can I incorporate this condition into my code?
I have followed the example in undocumented demos curl curl. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Pablo