Re: [Question #156733]: Cannot convert from Dolfin XML mesh format

Question #156733 on DOLFIN changed:

James Avery confirmed that the question is solved:
> Yes, that's true. But the good news is that writing is much easier
> than reading so it would be quite easy to add this to the
> dolfin-convert script. It's not something I'm going to do but anyone
> else is invited to submit a patch.

Okay. I've filed a feature request, and written a rudimentary GMSH
output function (that just outputs the mesh geometry - no material IDs,
groups or the like). Since I'm still new to Dolfin, I haven't been able
to properly fit it in anywhere, so it's just a stand alone function, but
someone on the Dolfin team may be able to add it to its proper home.

> Please file a bug report / feature request for this so we don't forget
> about it.

Done!

Cheers,
James