[Question #156964]: Mesh entities connectivities

New question #156964 on DOLFIN:

Hi all,

I would like to find the relationships between a mesh entities (facets and edges) and mesh vertices. I know that mesh.cells() can provide the connectivities of all cells of a mesh. Is there any similar functions to get those information of facets and edges? If not, how can I get it? I am using python interface.

Any hint would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Yi