Re: [Question #156964]: Mesh entities connectivities

This can be done in two ways:

mesh = UnitCube(2,2,2)

# First initialize the connection information
mesh.init(2)
mesh.init(1)

# Method 1
# Get Topology object
top = mesh.topology()

# Create the two Connectivities you are interested in
conn10 = top(1,0)
conn20 = top(2,0)

# Then you just call the Connectivity objects

print "Vertices connected to the second edge", conn10(1)
print "Vertices connected to the first face", conn20(0)

# Method 2

for face in faces(mesh):
  print "Vertices connected to face:", face.index(), face.entities(0)

for edge in edges(mesh):
  print "Vertices connected to edge:", edge.index(), edge.entities(0)

Johan