Re: Driven EM problem with absorbing boundary condition (ABC)

On 18/05/11 00:35, Neilen Marais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently implemented a driven EM problem: a phasor-domain
> infinitesimal dipole with a simple first order absorbing bounday
> condition using dolfin. The description and code is in this blog
> article: http://blogs.sun.ac.za/cemagg/2011/05/16/electrical-dipole-and-first-order-absorbing-boundary-condition-abc-with-dolfin/
>
> If the code seems acceptable as it stands, I would like to submit it
> as an example. Otherwise, please comment on what changes need to be
> made.

Thanks for offering a demo. Could you push a branch to Launchpad and
make a merge request? That way we won't forget it.

The demo will also need some documentation (in Restructured Text). We're
in the process of moving the doc into the DOLFIN tree, so there will be
some doc examples soon.

Garth