Test organization (where do I add tests)

Are there some rules? I want to add some tests that
cover the integration of PyDOLFIN with UFL and
effects of that on UFL algorithm behaviour.

Basically I want to assemble integrals of derivatives
of many different expressions to see that the entire
chain works for all operators. Where do I add this?

I won't get around to it for the beta, but plan to during
the testing period.

A note on the tests I've seen: several places tests
are disabled by placing """ before and after a test_foo
function. A convention in other test frameworks is
to add an x before the name of a disabled test:

def test_foo(): # automatically run by the test framework
def xtest_foo(): # not run!

This is easier to switch, and easy to search for.

Martin

Follow ups