Re: problem with most recent dolfin build: ImportError: No module named errorcontrolgenerators

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Marie E. Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7. juli 2011, at 16:06, Neilen Marais <nmarais@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Hopefully... I don't use dorsal so can't really say for sure.
>

>> As far as I can tell my ffc and
>> ufl branches are both up to date. Must still check if dorsal is
>> actually building/installing the correct versions though.
>>

> Sounds like a sane check :) Perhaps you could try just importing the ffc.errorcontrol.errorgenerators(?) module dolfin complains about.

It seems that dorsal gets confused by the concurrent python 2.6 and
python 2.7 installs I had on my machine. python 2.7 is the system
default, but 2.6 was still around. Dorsal (or at least some of the
packages it configured) seems to have picked up python 2.6 rather than
2.7. I would have liked to report a bug, but I can't now since I'm not
sure how to get my system back to the state that caused the confusion
:)

Cheers
Neilen