Re: UFC and CMake

There is no explicit support for DOLFIN in instant, and tehre shouldn't be.

I think the best way is to create a general cmake equivalent of
header_and_libs_from_pkgconfig. Then let the VTK specific parts in instant use
that. This has the benefit of others being able to use it with there own
packages.

Then we can provide a general

  header_and_libs(package, ..., config_system="pkg-config")

function which provide all compile information we need for a certain package
using any of "pkg-config" or "CMake" as config_system (or what ever)
arguments.

Johan