Re: Reminder: Release of 1.0-rc1

There are only 4 bugs left to fix now, all of them in progress. I'm
not sure all will be fixed today so I suggest waiting until Monday
with the release of 1.0-rc1 rather than pressing out a release today
(or doing 1.0-beta3 as promised if we didn't make it in time).

Then we wait a week and release 1.0.0 if no new bugs are found.

I suspect new bugs will be found so when next someone adds a bug that
should be fixed before 1.0.0, please add a milestone 1.0-rc2 and
target the bug to that milestone.

Then we repeat until the rc manages to stay alive for a week of
testing, or until we get tired of it and decide to release 1.0.0
anyway... there's always 1.0.1.