Re: Merge problem

On 1 March 2012 11:10, Joachim Berdal Haga <jobh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 1 March 2012 09:49, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Failed:
>>
>> http://www.fenicsproject.org:8082/builders/dolfin-linux64-exp/builds/106/steps/dolfin%20build/logs/stdio
>
> dolfin/fem/SymmetricAssembler.cpp:217: error: no matching function for
> call to 'dolfin::AssemblerTools::init_global_tensor(dolfin::GenericMatrix&,
> const dolfin::Form&, int, bool&, bool&)'
> dolfin/fem/AssemblerTools.h:48: note: candidates are: static void
> dolfin::AssemblerTools::init_global_tensor(dolfin::GenericTensor&,
> const dolfin::Form&, bool, bool)
>
> Strange. I removed the int argument (which is no longer used) when I
> merged with trunk, it's not present in my branch. Which branch does
> the buildbot build from, can I have a look at it?

I forgot CCs on this. Anyway, I've built
lp:~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk-logg here now, with no problems. However,
the buildbot now says:
"""
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk-logg is
permanently redirected to
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk-logg/changes
bzr: ERROR: These branches have diverged. Use the missing command to see how.
Use the merge command to reconcile them.
"""

-j.