Re: RFC: remove (container.size() == 0) idiom

On 03/01/2012 09:46 AM, Anders Logg wrote:
>  For consistency, I suggest using empty() everywhere. I'd be happy for
>  you to make the changes and push a branch to Launchpad.
Me too.

lp:~morandini/dolfin/sizetoempty

It was more painful and intrusive than I thought it would have been:
I had to add emtpy() methods to all the vector wrappers,
to MeshFunction<T> and to MeshValueCollection<T>.

Beside the above additions, the branch
changes

c.size() == 0  into c.emtpy()
c.size() != 0 into !c.empty()

and

c.size() > 0 into !c.empty()

I've overlooked the last idiom during my first pass.
Hope to have caught all of them.

My toy application still works after applying the patch.
I've not finished running dolfin's test (got bored during the demo runs), but at least all the unit tests and some demos works.

Marco