Re: Problems with DOLFIN and SWIG 2.0.5 on Debian ia64 platform

On 05/16/2012 11:12 AM, Garth N. Wells wrote:
On 16 May 2012 10:05, Johan Hake<hake.dev@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I get a taste of the path we have tried to avoid...

A python3 port of all our packages :(

I had a look a while ago, and the hang-up was python-scientific, on
which FIAT depends. python-scientific doesn't look to be actively
maintained.

Looks like FIAT only uses automatic differentiation from Scientific. Could that be accomplished with sympy? The next release of sympy should support python3.