New Ubuntu platform build-all configurations

With some very good help from Johannes, I have added a couple of new
platform files:

  precise-hpc.platform  (Ubuntu 12.04)
  quantal-hpc.platform  (Ubuntu 12.10)

These should work out of the box and provide an environment that
builds almost all dependencies of DOLFIN instead of relying on Debian
packages. Be sure to read the instructions displayed when invoking any
of these packages. Comments and testing welcome.

These platform files can be used for the following two scenarios:

1. Building the entire FEniCS stack including DOLFIN. To build and run
applications against the installation, the only thing you should need
to do is

  source $prefix/etc/fenics.conf

2. Building the entire FEniCS stack excluding DOLFIN and then building
DOLFIN manually using cmake.local against that installation:

  (i)   Uncomment dolfin in the platform file and build with Dorsal

  (ii)  source fenics.conf

  (iii) Go to DOLFIN directory and ./cmake.local

To build applications against the installation, source fenics.conf and
source dolfin.conf.

The location of fenics.conf and dolfin.conf is up for
discussion. Should we move it back to $prefix/share/dolfin/? What
about fenics.conf? $prefix/share/fenics/?