Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk] 5 revisions removed

I seem to remember that we agreed to try to avoid "revisions removed",
but I'm getting messages about this all the time. It's not a problem
for me personally, but the buildbot doesn't like it since it depends
on the revision numbers when polling for new commits. For instance, it
did not build Ander's commit in revision 7069 because it had already
built revision 7070 yesterday. You might say that the buildbot should
use revision ids instead, but it doesn't. So, remember: try to avoid
these "revisions removed".

Johannes