Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk] 5 revisions removed

I've been sloppy lately and pushing from the wrong branch. Will try to
remember to do it right next time.

I still think we should set that flag in the bzr config to avoid
it. Then when one pushes from the wrong directory, one gets a quick
reminder and needs to just cd to another directory and write the right
command from there. I know others don't agree so I won't insist but
still don't understand what the problem is.