Re: Buildbot fails a lot with "Error: Unable to dolfin::plot"

It has to do with a failing

boost::dynamic_pointer_cast<const T >(var);

where T is a shared_ptr type. See line 92 in VTKPlotter.cpp.

This is the same problem we have with the uBLAS type converter we have
for a failing la unit test:

  test/unit/la/python/test.py

I challenge anyone with enough C++ foo to take this one head on!

Johan