Re: Buildbot fails a lot with "Error: Unable to dolfin::plot"

Ok, no easy fix for this one then.

I'm still inclined to suspect the swig type info, because it's the
only thing I can think of that can plausibly explain the symptoms. The
pointer (as seen in VTKPlotter) would be NULL, or perhaps
reinterpret_cast-ed to something else. And it wouldn't be the first
time swig was confused by templated types. Why it fails only on these
machines is a mystery though.

-j.