Re: Anyone else getting the MeshFunction error on the buildbots?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Martin Sandve Alnæs <martinal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't get it locally, a couple of buildbots passed, and it's nowhere near
> what I changed last night. So I don't see why it failed on some buildbots
> after my changes.

The problem is not caused by your changes. I recently added testing of
1.1.x to the buildbot and it looks to be related with that:

*** -------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Error:   Unable to complete call to function operator[]().
*** Reason:  Assertion index < _size failed.
*** Where:   This error was encountered inside
/home/buildbot/fenicsbbot/1.1.x/dolfin-full/include/dolfin/mesh/MeshFunction.h
(line 519).
*** Process: 0

Notice the "1.1.x" in the path to MeshFunction.h. That should have
been "trunk" instead. I will try to figure it out.

Johannes