Re: Failing tests in dolfin

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:33:29 +0200
Corrado Maurini <cmaurini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If it is the demo failing, I am just waiting for the conversion of
> the repository to git to work on it and propose some 'fix'.

It seems done.

> Perhaps it is sufficient to reduce the load, for example setting in
> the python version B  = Constant((0.0, -0.01))  # Body force per unit

As I was looking on it, I would say that python version is not even run
by regression test. That's because of wrong filenames demo_contact.py.
Regression test script picks it only if filename corresponds to demo
name:
contact-vi-foo/python/demo_contact-vi-foo.py # for foo in [snes, tao]

On the other hand C++ version needs fixing too.

> volume instead of
> B  = Constant((0.0, -0.1))  # Body force per unit volume
> at line 36.
>
> Let me known if and how I can propose a fix: launchpad? git?

Looks like core team is already working on bitbucket. You should:
clone master, commmit and make a pull request on bitbucket.

Jan