drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Re: built to staging - need d-a fixes

Just to clarify - this is the change where we need to move options like
innodb-this-is-an-option -> innodb.this-is-an-option?
If there aren't any other changes to be made, d-a *should* have the changes
made for sysbench's config files (I made them and pushed them and just
manually reverted the test machines files back to use - vs. . )