duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: STL Trouble?

Hello,

     I am very excited to be a part of the Duetto beta! I am having some
troubles with standard library, particularly with fstream, and iostream
(the only headers I have had a problem with so far), whenever I include
these headers, a bunch of garbldy gook (something beginning with an
error in C:/duetto/include/c++/v1\chrono.h with:
C:\duetto\include\c++\v1\ratio:256:20: error integer constant larger
than the largest integer type: typedef ratio( 1LL,
10000000000000000000LL ) atto;), and then the compiler crashes. Here is
what I am entering into the command line: clang -target duetto -O3 -S
-std=c++11 Main.cpp -o Main.js . The same error occurs if I do not
include -O3 as well. Does anyone know if this is something I am doing,
an error with the header, or if this is an error when compiling the
client side?
I've thought of this issue (although haven't tried to compile the code yet), and I'm not sure how fstream is supposed to work on client side, where there are no files (at least easy accessible).

--
Valentine