duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: STL Trouble?

Hello,

On 08.10.2013 04:03, Christopher Greeley wrote:

     I wonder if there is a set of some sort of #defines somewhere, something like DUETTO_SERVER, and, or DUETTO_CLIENT.
No, I haven't seen anything like this so far.

What I find is stranger is that I can compile (haven't tested yet) code using the system( const char* ) function, and it's header (I put the call to system() in a [[server]] function, same with code from fstream). So I am not sure if this has something to do with the client side compiling process, or a bug in the compiler.
Server-side code compiles just fine (and I've checked this, too) because it doesn't have duetto as its target. This results in a different compilation process which probably involves different set of headers and libraries (and maybe even compiler itself).

The error you are observing is not in <fstream>, but in <ratio> (I guess duetto's integer type which is really a float is too small to hold 1000000000000000000LL) and __mutex_base (pthread is not included for duetto target, obviously).

I would really appreciate someone from Duetto team to comment on this (and mine) issue :-)

Valentine