duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: Some canvas-related questions

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for answering my questions.

2) I believe you are referring to createImageData. It's definitely possible to
use regular inheritance. The headers have been generated from TypeScript
library declarations. They were useful to quickly have a decently typed
interface to browser APIs, but they are not perfect because TypeScript does
not support overloading. The resulting clientlib.h header in duetto will
require some manual tuning to be better adapted to C++.
Sure, I meant createImageData(). Got it, will be prepared to patch headers if necessary.

Valentine