duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: Debugging

Hi Valentine,

there is currently no integrated debugging support. We plan to use sourcemaps
in the future but we won't be able to ship it for our 1.0 release. Please do
not build with -g, as you've seen it won't work since LLVM debugging
intrinsics are not handled by our backend yet. Since the generated code is not
currently automatically minified, you can at least have an idea of where code
is coming from by taking a look at method names. The names are regular mangled
C++ method names, you can pass them to c++filt to find the corresponding
readable name (remember to skip the first underscore).

Alessandro