Re: Bitbucket mirror

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 22:10 +0300, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> I wonder why bitbucket Hg mirror of Dulwich was brought down from the
> list or repositories on http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/ ?
> It would be convenient to submit patches there. I wonder if patches
> applied to Bitbucket mirror could be brought back to Git?
That repository was maintained by somebody else and it wasn't being kept
up to date, so I removed it from the list in order to prevent confusion.

Patches applied to the bitbucket mirror could certainly be brought back
to Git, but I'd prefer it if somebody else would maintain that mirror
and forward the patches upstream in a Git-compatible format (git
repository that can be merged, git-am-style patches or just a set of
unified diffs).

Cheers,

Jelmer