Re: [Build #1807164] amd64 build of dulwich 0.6.0+bzr616~lucid1 in ubuntu lucid RELEASE (dulwich PPA)

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 13:36 -0700, David Borowitz wrote:
> We have a build bot? :)
This is the build system on Launchpad, which can build Ubuntu packages
so it's easy for users to run bleeding edge.

See https://edge.launchpad.net/~dulwich/+archive/ppa for details. At the
moment we only have ancient versions in there, but we should soon get
nightly snapshots.

> Though I don't know what this is about, or why it got emailed to me.
It got emailed to you because you're in the "dulwich" team, which owns
the PPA. If we end up getting too much email for this team I can move
it.

Cheers,

Jelmer