Re: [Build #1807164] amd64 build of dulwich 0.6.0+bzr616~lucid1 in ubuntu lucid RELEASE (dulwich PPA)

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 15:27, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 13:36 -0700, David Borowitz wrote:
> > We have a build bot? :)
> This is the build system on Launchpad, which can build Ubuntu packages
> so it's easy for users to run bleeding edge.
>
> See https://edge.launchpad.net/~dulwich/+archive/ppa for details. At the
> moment we only have ancient versions in there, but we should soon get
> nightly snapshots.

Neat.

> > Though I don't know what this is about, or why it got emailed to me.
> It got emailed to you because you're in the "dulwich" team, which owns
> the PPA. If we end up getting too much email for this team I can move
> it.

That's fine, I don't mind the noise, though of course it would be nice if it
succeeded. I only saw my email address in the To:, so I was worried it was
blaming me for the breakage :)

Any ideas why it was failing in this case?