Dulwich on Windows

[Sent to nothize in a private message on Launchpad, since I don't have a
personal email to CC.]

Hi nothize,

I just saw your bug report and chat in #dulwich from the other day. I just
wanted to let you know that dulwich is not abandoned (though #dulwich is
often quiet for days at a time). The dev team is very small; there's just
me, Jelmer (the maintainer), and a few others. Jelmer's on vacation for a
few weeks and Dulwich is one of many things I work on at my day job, so now
is just kind of a slow moment in the development.

As for your specific concerns, I don't know enough about the situation on
Windows. Anatoly has been doing most of the testing on Windows and
Windows-specific patches, since the rest of us pretty much live on Linux. In
any case, if you do find a solution, we are definitely happy to review and
accept patches.

Thanks,
Dave