bin/dulwich improvement

Hello,

I have created a bzr branch in launchpad (my first experience with bzr
and my first with launchpad) for the purpose of making `bin/dulwich`
more user-friendly.

It made me very happy that dulwich could clone git repos using only
Python (since mingw-git and I have some disagreements sometimes).
However, it was pretty irritating that it could only _clone_ them, and
not `checkout` the files into the WC.

So I fixed it in my branch. I also fiddled around by implementing some
other Git commands, and updated the docstrings for the main library as
I found parts lacking.

My question is about the workflow. I was going to use that nifty
looking button in launchpad "suggest for merge", but I figured it
would be better to ask before trying out buttons that I didn't know
[exactly] what they would do. :-)

Is there a code review process? If so, may I request one, for the goal
of having the code on lp:~mdaniel/dulwich/main land on the trunk?

  Thanks kindly,
  -- /v\atthew

Follow ups