Re: bin/dulwich improvement

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your work! We know that the command-line and working-directory
features of dulwich are still somewhat lacking, and patches are certainly
welcome. My only advice for coding these features would be to keep the
dulwich script itself as simple as possible, and implement features as
methods in the appropriate classes. (For example, checkout(dirname) would be
a method in the BaseRepo object rather than a function in bin/dulwich.)

Jelmer can probably answer this better when he gets back from vacation, but
AFAIK the primary development location is the git repo at
http://git.samba.org/?p=jelmer/dulwich.git. I've been trying to mail patches
to dulwich-users with git send-email. However, Jelmer likes bzr and is the
only person with commit access, so he may be able to suggest an easier way
to get your bzr changes into the mainline.

Dave