Push example and client http support

Hi there,

I've started using Dulwich for a little project, and I like it. Thanks
for the good job guys. :)

I'm looking for a quick example on how to push objects into a repository
using dulwich.client. I understood how to fetch, but the
GitClient.send_pack function and its determine_wants,
generate_pack_contents arguments is a little too much to handle for me
right now.
I think the class may miss a method like the "fetch" one, that wraps
"fetch_pack".

Still in client.py, it seems there's no support for http(s) client. I
doubt it's the hardest client to support, so am I missing something, or
is it really missing for any good reason?
If you have any hint on what should be done to implement, I can't
promise anything but there's a chance I look into it somedays. :)

Thanks,
--
Julien Danjou
❱ http://julien.danjou.info