Released 0.9.0

I'm happy to announce the release of Dulwich 0.9.0.

Changes since 0.8.6:

 BUG FIXES

  * Push efficiency - report missing objects only. (#562676, Artem Tikhomirov)

  * Use indentation consistent with C Git in config files.
    (#1031356, Curt Moore, Jelmer Vernooij)

  * Recognize and skip binary files in diff function.
    (Takeshi Kanemoto)

  * Fix handling of relative paths in dulwich.client.get_transport_and_path.
    (Brian Visel, #1169368)

  * Preserve ordering of entries in configuration.
    (Benjamin Pollack)

  * Support ~ expansion in SSH client paths. (milki, #1083439)

  * Support relative paths in alternate paths.
    (milki, Michel Lespinasse, #1175007)

  * Log all error messages from wsgiref server to the logging module. This
    makes the test suit quiet again. (Gary van der Merwe)

  * Support passing None for empty tree in changes_from_tree.
    (Kevin Watters)

  * Support fetching empty repository in client. (milki, #1060462)

 IMPROVEMENTS:

  * Add optional honor_filemode flag to build_index_from_tree.
    (Mark Mikofski)

  * Support core/filemode setting when building trees. (Jelmer Vernooij)

  * Add chapter on tags in tutorial. (Ryan Faulkner)

 FEATURES

  * Add support for mergetags. (milki, #963525)

  * Add support for posix shell hooks. (milki)

The tarball can be downloaded at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/dulwich-0.9.0.tar.gz

A GPG signature made with my key (D729A457) can be found here:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/dulwich-0.9.0.tar.gz.asc

As always, please report bugs in Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/subvertpy/+filebug

Cheers,

Jelmer