Re: ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 16: 'logi'

FWIW I don't have access to windows either (though I'll happily take patches to improve support for it).

It seems like the culprit here is the subprocess invocations of git and SSH.

Anatoly, If it is git+ssh that is not working for you, can you try the experimental paramiko SSH vendor?