Re: Opinions on Sync of Remote to Local

> Automatic sync should never be dangerous and would be the right thing to
> do, especially with an upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6 series.  It only copies
> files, never removes them or overwrites them.

Just to revisit this discussion; my suggested changes to synching does
change this. That said, is it in fact a problem?

It would be helpful to think of the archive dir as a true cache with
no reason other than performance to keep data. If we deem it somehow
dangerous I wonder if there are two different things lurking in one...

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@xxxxxxxxx