Re: 0.6.01 picking up too many diffs; incorrectly detects 0 volume increment

> My intended restoration failed pretty quickly too:

[snip]
>   File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 571, in get_fileobj_iter
>     backup_set.volume_name_dict[vol_num],
> KeyError: 1
>
> I'll try to investigate soon.

This one has gone away for reasons I do not understand and I'm no
longer able to reproduce it. The only thing I spotted before the
problem went away that seemed suspicious, was that I saw quite a few
*vol1* files being downloaded in sequence, even though for example the
first "full" backup had 38 such files. So at that point it looked like
possibly the files were somehow processed in the wrong order, or some
files were being skipped... not sure. I'll try some more to reproduct
this.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'