Re: Reorg of duplicity VCS directory structure

> Maybe move duplicity-bin and rdiffdir into a bin subdirectory (and
> rename duplicity-bin obvi)?

Agreed, that feels more idiomatic.

Another thing one could work towards is to make the unit tests trivial
to run; at least those that do not require special setup. So that
something like "python test/tests.py" runs all unit tests that are
expected to work out of the box.

(I recently spent some time thinking about how to make the unit tests
not require root privelegse and special files etc; I thougth a bit
about mocking the file operations but wasn't sure how much work that
would end up being...)

Also I believe it's idiomatic to drop setup.py in the root directory
rather than having it be something to find in ./dist.

Moving man pages into a subdir wouldn't hurt.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@xxxxxxxxx