PRE-Release of 0.5.19

I made the release on LP based on the following changes, no announcement
yet, will wait for you guys to check it out.  No surprises, but I'll
start doing things this way so you have a first look.  Will put this out
in a week, or sooner if you want.

I'm sure some will notice, but not too many, I hope.  Not sure how to
'hide' this if we want to communicate.

...Ken

New in v0.5.19 (2009/08/06)
---------------------------
Fixed problem where Cygwin was returning -1 for the
hard max open file limit.

On process that complete before waitpid(), log them
and return zero as the process return status.

Make sure 'invalid packet (ctb=14)' from gpg is not
a fatal error.

Copy changes from trunk for duplicity translation.

Allow handling of unicode filenames in log messages.

Ignore unicode() translation errors in log messsages.

Follow ups