[Question #128051]: Install: UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url: s3+http://foo.woof.com/?

New question #128051 on Duplicity:

Hi,

I installed Duplicity with the helpful damontimm [script][1] and [advice][2]. Used current release.

I also created an s3 bucket foo.woof.com. (Not the real name)

But when I run Duplicity (via the script), I get:

`UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url: s3+http://foo.woof.com/`

What should I do? Do I need to make S3 bucket foo.woof.com available via DNS? (I do know how to do that.)
Or something else?

I am using the `--s3-use-new-style` option.

Thanks,

Larry

  [1]: http://blog.damontimm.com/bash-script-incremental-encrypted-backups-duplicity-amazon-s3/
  [2]: http://blog.damontimm.com/how-to-automated-secure-encrypted-incremental-backups-amazon-s3-duplicity-os-x-or-ubuntu/