[Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

New question #150801 on Duplicity:

Hello,

I tried to use the below script to make incremental backup with Duplicity.

This is the script > http://serverfault.com/questions/31828/duplicity-and-amazon-s3-script/31878#31878.

I asked around and normally this script works well.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

This is the result I get :

Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Last full backup date: none
No old backup sets found, nothing deleted.
Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Last full backup date: none
Last full backup is too old, forcing full backup
Failed to create bucket (attempt #1) 'cmsbk' failed (reason: S3CreateError: S3CreateError: 409 Conflict
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error><Code>BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou</Code><Message>Your previous request to create the named bucket succeeded and you already own it.</Message><BucketName>cmsbk</BucketName><RequestId>FF8B86A32CC3FE4F</RequestId><HostId>6ENGL3DT9f0n7Tkv4qdKIs/uBNCMMA6QUFapw265WmodFDluP57esOOkecp55qhh</HostId></Error>)

The error message is repeated continuously since I stop it.

When I stop it the below message follows

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 1249, in ?
    with_tempdir(main)
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 1242, in with_tempdir
    fn()
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 1215, in main
    full_backup(col_stats)
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 417, in full_backup
    globals.backend)
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 316, in write_multivol
    (tdp, dest_filename)))
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/asyncscheduler.py", line 145, in schedule_task
    return self.__run_synchronously(fn, params)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/asyncscheduler.py", line 171, in __run_synchronously
    ret = fn(*params)
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 315, in <lambda>
    async_waiters.append(io_scheduler.schedule_task(lambda tdp, dest_filename: put(tdp, dest_filename),
  File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 241, in put
    backend.put(tdp, dest_filename)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/backends/botobackend.py", line 165, in put
    time.sleep(30)
KeyboardInterrupt

I also tried with another similar script > https://github.com/thornomad/dt-s3-backup/blob/master/dt-s3-backup.sh

but the result is always the same, it gives exactly the above error message.

I tried the script on CENTOS 5.5 server.

Can you help me, please ?

Thanks for any help you can give
MC